Thursday 29 November 2012

Recap - Sembcorp, Sembmarine, Noble and Olam

Just to a quick recap of the various positions i mentioned last week plus olam.

Sembcorp Industries

My initial post was here. The stock hit my initial target today. Still looking strong. Let's see if it can hit the $5.30 - $5.40 target in the coming days.




Sembmarine

My initial post was here. Hit my first target today. Let's see if can reach $4.70 - $4.80.


Noble

My initial post was here. The counter was actually on trek a few days back when it touches 1.11 but unfortunately, i think it was also dragged down by the muddy waters incident. My view of a rebound back to 115 is still intact.


Olam


While this is not exactly my favorite counter in terms investing, it is nevertheless "too late" to short now unless you see a meaningful rebound back to $1.80 area or a decisive break below 1.50. In any case, there are no scrips available and from what i understand, the scrips were loaned out at 10% p.a. I think a short squeeze for a rebound back to $1.70-1.80 is on the cards. The Muddy water report has been released and the link is here --> http://www.muddywatersresearch.com/research/olam/initiating-coverage-olam/



1 comment:

  1. • JSW eyes lion's share in ongoing coal, steel e-auctions.
    • GSK to invest Rs 1,000 cr in Karnataka for new plant.
    • AU Small Finance Bank to make market debut today.
    CapitalStars

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics