Thursday 3 October 2013

Ninja Master Fund - Interim Results

As promised, I will do regular update on the capital account of Ninja Master Fund, which i use mainly for the "fire & forget" strategy.

My previous update was here and i started this account on 1 April this year with $100,000.

As of 30 Sep 2013, after the 4 trades in Sep, the capital account increased to $109k. Let's see if i can hit $120k within one year and the return would be 20%. 

One thing you may want to take note is never force a trade. When I look at a chart and the chart doesn't shout "buy me buy me" to me, I will give it a miss.

The problem with new traders is to "overtrade" when they are on a 'winning streak'. In other words, taking a trade even when it is not compelling to do so or the risk-reward is not too good. You will have to learn to overcome that "trigger-happy urge" to prevent over-trading.

I will continue to share my trades if i see some compelling setups. I will be busy travelling again in Oct and Nov... :(

Happy trading ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Epic Research is a big financial company, who have a qualified team for market recommendation. All the trading information broadly defined in the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your great information.
    Vashikaran Astrologer in Mangalore provides best results with 99% unique solutions.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics